What we offer
Do you need to dispose of junk at your home or small business? Do you have waste lying around after a recent remodel? Are you a jobsite in need of debris removal? We can help! WasteWorks USA is a dumpster rental company providing simple, affordable debris and waste removal for Birmingham, AL and surrounding areas.
At WasteWorks, we offer a variety of open-top, roll-off dumpsters for rent. We currently offer 10 yard, 20 yard, 30 yard, and 40 yard dumpsters. We can deliver right to your door or jobsite. Once your dumpster is full, give us a call and we will promptly be there to take your debris away.
WHY CHOOSE WASTEWORKS?
RESERVE YOUR DUMPSTER
REQUEST A QUOTE OR CALL TODAY
We’re Available 7 days a week
WasteWorks is looking for individuals who are experienced truck drivers who can prepare, pick up, transport and dump dumpster containers. Drivers’ routes will change daily, navigating highways, alleyways, lots, city streets, residential driveways, tight overhead areas, etc. Must be skilled in operating truck in reverse. Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Operate truck within safety guidelines, as well as OSHA (Occupational and Safety Health Act) and DOT (Department of Transportation) requirements as well as all local, municipal, state, and federal laws.
- Perform vehicle inspections before and after route of assigned truck.
- Report any and all unsafe service-related situations.
- Work closely with route managers to improve route efficiently.
- Properly communicate with customers.
- Complete and submit customer receipts and dump tickets.
- Perform all assigned duties by route manager, dispatch and management.
Qualifications and Requirements
- At least (1) one year of previous CDL truck driving experience.
- CDL is a requirement, therefore applicant must be 21 years of age.
- Holds a current Class A Commercial Drivers License.